Oak Hill Construction LLC is a leading provider of septic services in Maryland and Virginia, including septic repair, septic maintenance, septic installation, septic tank inspection, and more. Whether you are concerned about the condition of your Maryland septic system or septic field or need a perc test, make our team your first call.
We offer a comprehensive range of septic services for homeowners and residents throughout Maryland and Virginia. Some of our services include:
- Septic repair
- Septic tank maintenance
- Septic tank treatment
- Septic tank locating
- Septic tank riser installation
- Septic tank inspection
- Septic installation and repair
- Sewage pump installation and repair
- Perc testing
- Septic field services
- Dirt removal
- Seeding and erosion control
- Perc test services
- Evaluation of water tables and recommendations for septic systems
- And more!
If you don’t see the service that you are looking for above, don’t hesitate to reach out to us at 301-421-4155 to learn more about how we can help you.
Septic Tank Repair and Septic Tank Installation
We are a certified installer and repair technician company for HOOT and Hydro-Action Septic Systems. We are also certified for installing sand mound septic systems. Every year, we work to install over 25 septic systems throughout the state of Maryland, in addition to repairing many septic tanks and providing other septic services. We are the first call that many homeowners make for Montgomery County septic repair, Howard County septic repair, and Carroll County septic repair.
Oak Hill Construction LLC includes two highly-trained teams with years of experience in septic tank repair and septic tank installation. If you need someone to help with your Maryland septic system or Virginia septic system, you should make us your first call at 301-421-4155.
Our Service Area
We have a broad service area for our septic services that includes Montgomery County, Howard County, Carroll County, Frederick County, Anne Arundel County, and other counties in Maryland and Virginia.
The Basics of Hydro-Action Septic Systems
- First, your wastewater will enter your septic or pretreatment tank. This is done to reduce the amount of solid material and debris entering the system.
- Once effluent comes from your pretreatment or septic tank, the ATU will start to work. The oxygenation process will begin, which provides aerobic bacteria with the fuel that they need to multiply and clean your wastewater. This process does not include additional filters or chemicals.
- Finally, oxygenated effluent will be pushed into the Clarification Compartment of the ATU. This separates clarified water from any residual solids. The effluent will then move to the dosing tank, field, or mound disposal system.
Experience the Benefits of Hydro-Action Septic Systems
At Oak Hill Construction LLC, we install and service Hydro-Action septic systems, which are designed with high performance in mind. The AP-500 Aerobic Treatment Unit (ATU) harnesses the power of aerobic bacteria to treat wastewater. When compared with traditional septic tanks, the Hydro-Action septic system does a better job at satisfying environmental requirements, adapting to challenging conditions like poor soil, and prolonging drain field life.
The Benefits of Hydro-Action Septic Systems
Because Hydro-Action septic systems rely on aerobic action to complete the process, you will not need to worry about continually purchasing chemicals or expensive filters. Additionally, the process will leave you with high-quality effluent to reduce the chance of a system failure. Hydro-Action septic systems can work in a variety of problematic land areas and challenging water tables, so you may be able to access a solution where traditional septic systems would fail.
Learn More from Oak Hill Construction LLC
Oak Hill Construction LLC is proud to provide Maryland and Virginia homeowners with high-quality septic services, including Montgomery County septic repair, Howard County septic repair, and Carroll County septic repair. To learn more or schedule your service appointment, call us today at 301-421-4155.